Tickets are available for sale
at our State-wide promotional activity.
|DATE / TIME
||28th - 30th June 2013
||Sarawak Cultural Village, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
|Type of Pass
aged 12 years & above
aged 3-12 years
Tickets are available online
or at our Sales Outlets.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
• No refund or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
• The Promoter and the Venue Owner reserve the right to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient interval in the event.
• Outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the venue.
• No photography, taping or recording equipment is permitted during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
• Admission is subject to tickets being produced at the entrance and infants in arms or children will not be admitted unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner reserves the right to make any alteration to the advertised details for the event, seating arrangements and audience capacity without any prior notice.
• Neither TicketCharge not the Promoter/Venue Owner, their agents and employees shall be liable or in any way be responsible for any death, accident, personal injury, loss or damage which is not caused by the gross negligence of TicketCharge/Venue Owner nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds or exchanges for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event.
• The Promoter reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the performance due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
• The Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• Admission will be denied if tickets have not been purchased from TicketCharge or other authorized agents or points of sale.
• Any complaints regarding the event, including but not limited to cancellation, claims, refunds or postponement, will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including and death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.